Welcome to The Underground
"I am proud that night after night and album after album, a mass of humanity I now refer to lovingly as the pop underground, come together and sing. Whether it's in theaters and concert venues around the world, in the privacy of our own homes or the constantly shifting landscape of social media, we are a scrappy tribe and we stand for something: Music that is found, shared and cared for despite access to traditional outlets; music that lives virally and through word of mouth; music that tells a story that people want to retell." - Andrew McMahon
Andrew's Twitter
Andrew's Instagram
Forums
The Pop Underground :: Forums :: Andrew's Blogs
<< Previous thread | Next thread >>   

A Pair of Sandals... (5/14/09)

Author Post
Toxic
Mon Sep 30 2013, 12:44am Print View

A pair of shoes
A pair of sunglasses
And my mind...

Things I lost on tour

Okay, maybe not my mind, but it read better that way. Thank you to everyone for making it out to the farther from earth tour. We're taking some quality memories home with us in our suitcases today. Big thanks to Matt and Erin and their bands, as well as the Low Vs. Diamond dudes. Taking a few days on a beach to decompress. When I get back Ill get some polaroids from the tour scanned in and online, if you're into that sort of thing.
Peace
Toxic
Sat Aug 02 2014, 12:59am

Complete!

Moderators: Administrator, Toxic, Sarry, Pabeek

Jump:     Back to top