Welcome to The Underground
"I am proud that night after night and album after album, a mass of humanity I now refer to lovingly as the pop underground, come together and sing. Whether it's in theaters and concert venues around the world, in the privacy of our own homes or the constantly shifting landscape of social media, we are a scrappy tribe and we stand for something: Music that is found, shared and cared for despite access to traditional outlets; music that lives virally and through word of mouth; music that tells a story that people want to retell." - Andrew McMahon
Andrew's Twitter
Andrew's Instagram
Forums
The Pop Underground :: Forums :: Andrew's Blogs
<< Previous thread | Next thread >>   

Into the wild we go (10-14-14)

Author Post
Toxic
Fri Oct 16 2015, 06:13pm Print View

Into the wild we go

October 14, 2014

I am filled with so much excitement, joy and gratitude on this, the day of the AMitW album release. This record represents a shift in my life, my way of thinking and my approach to making music. For me the wilderness is a symbol. The place I challenged my self to start over. The place where I looked back upon my past and chose to move forward into new uncomfortable territory in an effort to grow and thrive. I can’t thank you all enough for the kind words you have shared as I have slowly pulled the curtain back on this project. Not only am I blessed to create for a living but I’m blessed to create for an audience so willing to follow me down the twisting roads of reinvention as I continuously hunt for the muse.

Download it on iTunes or Amazon,

Also today marks the beginning of the fall headline tour with Hunter Hunted,Fences, and Junior Prom. Get tickets here.

Moderators: Administrator, Toxic, Sarry, Pabeek

Jump:     Back to top